SAFE RIDING TIPS
- Always wear a Standard helmet and lighten chin band while driving.
- Never use mobile phones while driving.
- Always keep rear view mirrors clean.
- Use both, front and rear brakes simultaneously. Applying only one brake may cause loss of control & skidding or diving.
- Avoid sudden and harsh braking.
- Do not apply front brake when cornering or at turn.
- Fill petrol at reputed petrol pumps.
Service your vehicle regularly
FUEL SAVING TIPS
- Drive in economy zone i.e. driving at a constant speed @ 40-50 kmph in top gear.
- Avoid the following :-
- Sudden pick-up & frequent braking.
- Needless & excessive idling.
- Excessive high speed riding.
- Check & refill tyre pressure once in a week.
Save Fuel … Save Money